1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

News on the Sideshow Dark Crystal dolls

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by muppetfreak12, Mar 5, 2003.

1. muppetfreak12 New Member

I've just recently read that they aren't going to make skeksis dolls to go along with the gelfling dolls.:(
  2. Phillip Administrator

Unfortunately those plans changed more than a year ago. The Jen and Kira dolls are nice to have. With the new Dark Crystal soundtrack, World of Dark Crystal book, and Superbit DVD there is more Dark Crystal merchandise than we have seen since the film's release.
  3. muppetfreak12 New Member

oh

Oh. Don't mind me. I'm a little slow. :halo: :)
  4. Fozzie Bear Moderator

*Helps out by putting gasoline in muppetfreak's tank to help catch up.*
  5. muppetfreak12 New Member

6. Sir Didymus New Member

I'm glad theyre finally making merchandise for this movie. I am saving up to buy the book. And someday when I'm rich I'm going to buy the dolls! LOL!

Jake
  7. electricmayhem New Member

The Kira doll is excellent! I really like it. Although her hair seems to be greenish..I'm not sure if it was just the light I was in. But it's great all the same. Her clothes are really pretty and her moveable joints are well done.
  8. Habidabad New Member

If you look closely her hair has a green tint in the film. Jen's has a blue tint. Both figures reflect this.
  9. electricmayhem New Member

Oh, ok. I've never noticed that, I'll have to pay more attention next time:) Thanks for the info!