Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am so glad to hear that definitely Fozzie and quite possibly Piggy are next on the list! they were the top two I was hoping it would be!
I so agree with you! I also want Piggy, and we will have all the core characters. Then we can move on to other pastures like SCooter, Statler and Waldorf. I would LOVE to have a Camilla for my Gonzo....he needs his girfriend! Also do a two pack of Rizzo and Pepe! The list is endless. Man, now I am excited all over again! I am going to have to clear a room for these guys! :smile: :concern: :halo:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm hoping Animal will still be around when I have the bucks to order him. I was able to get Kermit no problem though, so I'm not too too worried.

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
OMG, Gonzo looks incredible so far, OMG I can't wait. I even have a spot waiting for him. Nothing goes there until he comes! As long as I have him under the tree for Xmas, that's all I care about :concern:

Animal looks fantastic too, but I'm just sticking to my favs and after Gonzo, I have one remaining spot waiting for PIGGY!…hopefully :mad: :smile:

mrsieve

Reaction score
Im going to have to get a bigger room for these amazing photo replicas! Wonder if MR has thought of Jim Henson photo replica (though with Disney having a say...might not be possible, but would be a nice addition).

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I remembering going to your sight and reading it. Are you sure? Do you know the third one?
As sure as anything can be this far out. As I said in the article, they can always change their minds, but right now, they are definitely working on Fozzie and saying that Piggy is on the list. Unfortunately, I don't know the third one yet. I'm not even sure Terry Angus knows the third one yet!

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am hoping that Animal will have his eyebrows move up and down. I noticed in the photo's that they are in one position. I would like to give him different looks with his eyes wide open or half closed. Travis, can you elaborate on his brows for us please?

And for Terry.....do what you do best, and thanks for what you have done!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Ok so its 6 all together?

Kermit
Animal
Gonzo
Fozzie
Piggy
?

I would guess it will not be A character like Scooter, Rowlf, Statler or Waldorf....I would guess one that is in more of the recent movies, like Rizzo, or Pepe. Maybe Beaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.