Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davina

Reaction score
i could see them the first day.. but now it tells me don't have access.. which stinks.. wanted hubby to see them.. :frown:

stiqman

Reaction score
What pictures!!!!?????

Can someone post a link to the pictures!!!!!!

Most of us can't join in on the conversation if we can't get access to the pictures.

Does someone have a blog or some other means to bring a link to the pictures for all of us to enjoy?

Thanks!!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Thanks mrsieve, that link is much appreciated! :smile:

BOTH those prototypes are looking very acurate so far. As many of us have said before, making a Muppet poser look real is all in the photography. Both of these prototypes have been photographed from obscure angels that you wouldn't usually see the originals photographed from. Animal does seem to be balding slightly from those photos but that is probably due to the fact he hasn't been posed for the camera and his hair hasn't been "roughed up" enough. Remember guys, it's all in the photography. Surely some of the Kermit replica photos have established that. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! Amazing! I hadn't seen the Animal prototype pictures, he's looking great although somehow naked and exposed without his fur there...poor dear Animal...

justintai

Reaction score
did anyone have any luck trying to look at these muppet pics? I'm bursting to find out what the are like...

stiqman

Reaction score
Mrsieve

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for doing that I feel a lot more calmer! LOL

I love the pictures of animal and Gonzo (thought the picture of Gonzo without a body is a little disturbing) but I thankyou for posting and letting us all be part of the conversation.

I would say more in the posing is important. Most of these photographers (who are bit names) have many assistances to adjust, ruffle, postion and look over the pictures and make sure that they are on the right track with what the posers should look like. These were done on the spot with little support and making them look thier "best."

King Prawn

Reaction score
Thanks Mrsieve, it's great to be able to see these pics on my own computer where I can sit and look at the pictures properly and compare them to the actual puppet and not feel wierd about it :smile:

When making Replica's, does this work like Action Figures where the first samples bigger than the end result? I'm sure :halo: is not that big compared to Kermit.

Regarding :concern: It's been mentioned that he'd be coming in his purple tux from his Muppet Show days but has this been changed? are we getting TGMC photographer Gonzo? that looks like a camera strap around his neck in one of the pictures. If it is i'm actually happy, I think i'd prefer that to the Purple tux now.

And I have yet too recieve my Kermit (I wish it would get here soon) so I don't know how easy it is to actually display him but from the pictures i've seen from you guys if you take the time to display him properly he looks amazing, though there he looks rather ugly (in my opinion) they should take more time in displaying him because i've noticed this in other pictures too but who am I too coment on how they should display their products, I'm just happy they are being done at all.

MWoO

Reaction score
No it did not change. It was said when the full body pics were first postedt hat he was dressed in an outfit that is not the official outfit. That is why none of the pics show the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.