Nickelodeon DVD's

Erine81981

Reaction score
I want all those to come out on DVD. I'm a old nickelodeon cartoons and sitcoms. I've watched every episodes. Can't wait. WOOOOOOOO!!! Theres one other show I used to watch and I can't think. What about "ROUND HOUSE?" Dose anyone rememeber this show? I watched this all the time. I'm going to have to start writing in my calender. YESSSSS!!!! *jumping for joy and dancing to all the old theme songs*

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I want all those to come out on DVD. I'm a old nickelodeon cartoons and sitcoms. I've watched every episodes. Can't wait. WOOOOOOOO!!! Theres one other show I used to watch and I can't think. What about "ROUND HOUSE?" Dose anyone rememeber this show? I watched this all the time. I'm going to have to start writing in my calender. YESSSSS!!!! *jumping for joy and dancing to all the old theme songs*
*At the tops of his lungs*
"WHENEVER MY LIFE GET'S ME SO DOWN I KNOW I CAN DO DOWN ... TO WHERE THE MUSIC AND THE FUN NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!!"

ROUNDHOUSE! YES!

-Scraps "I worked with David Sidoni - yes, THE David Sidoni - Flippy

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats cool that you worked w/ Flippy. Thats so cool. Do you have any pics of you and him?

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
I would really love to see Weinerville come out on DVD. Boy, all the talk of these shows is bringing back the memories, that was certainly the golden era for Nick.

Erine81981

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
I would really love to see Weinerville come out on DVD. Boy, all the talk of these shows is bringing back the memories, that was certainly the golden era for Nick.

Thats what the show was called! I couldn't think of it. I loved that show too. Mark Weiner. He was funny. I loved Boney the Dinosaur. Was that his name? I can't think.

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
roundhouse is very funny.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I enjoyed alot of old Nick shows and I know that I'll be buying them when they come out. I hope more keep coming out. *crosses fingers*

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, I'd prefer to see the older animated shows on DVD than the sitcoms. Never really cared much for any of them,.. I just wanted them to be over so I could see Ren and Stimpy or something.

I know the original Ren and Stimpy has been released for older audiences, and Invader Zim has been released with blessing from Nick by a third party... but I'd love to see Doug (as long as Nick has the rights to the old series, I don't see the problem) CatDog, Rocko and Angry Beavers on DVD at least in some sort of compilation.

Plus, since the Spongebob season sets are doing well, why not have Fairly Oddparents in season sets?