Nintendo Wii

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Got Brawl, haven't played it much.

Also have a Wii, no Muppet Miis yet :frown:

I seem to lack the Mii-making skills the rest of you have...

BJ

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
lol, I play brawl a bit too much...and I think you can guess who my favorite character is :wink:

I havn't tried making any muppet miis yet. I'm scared to see how deformed they will turn out :embarrassed:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I also got a picture of Bowser eating Charizard eating Pikachu, with pika having the most happiest look on its face while charizard is munching away, not caring that bowser is also trying to eat his head.
This made my laugh! That's funny!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If I ever decide to try and upload it I'll be sure to post it :wink:

hey, anyone here about this? Sonic with a sword. Now that is sad. (yeah, thats me, DarkSpyro_Dragon waaaaay down there in the comments)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I have Brawl Sarge! :sing: It's my very favorite game EVER. Luigi is my all-time favorite with Pokemon Trainer, Ness, and King Dedede being other favorites. I wish my Wi-fi connection worked, and I'd give out my friend code but... it doesn't. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont have wifi period. And you and I have the same favorite chracters! Well, almost. You like Ness and I like Lucas, but thats besides the point, they are similar to begin with lol

Davina

Reaction score
we've got a wii.. pretty fun.. only have the wii sports game that came with it and the mario worlds game... (oh, and a game cube copy of Muppet party cruise... which we also have for the PS2 - but we have more controllers for the PS2, so we mostly play it on that instead.. need to find more controllers so can play on both....)
kids have done most of the mii creations so far, no muppety ones... and we've not gone online with it (kinda figure why bother.... certainly not going to shop from it...) have more then enuf lan cabling going through the house already as it is :smile:
it is a lot of fun though (on those rare moments when I get to play it.... darn kids! heh..)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah I know! A lot of parents almost don't want to let their kids play it, heh!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I just got Animal Crossing: City Folk. My Wii friend # is: 9890 7443 1655 5048. Add me and we'll mingle!