1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

No Dennys Merchandise

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by MuppetQuilter, Jun 7, 2002.

1. MuppetQuilter Member

Since there has been some speculation about whether Dennys will be getting Muppet stuff to sell in the restaurants, I emailed Dennys to compliment them on the new commercial and ask about merchandise. Here's the response I got:

I haven't called Denny's Gear yet, but I kind of doubt they'll have anything.
  2. Cindy Moderator

On the same note, I talked with the manager at one of our local Denny's and he said the Muppet promotion has been wildly popular. He even said that someone stole the Kermit stand-up that we saw when we were there. When asked about promo's and premiums, he said he hadn't heard anything as of yet, but he was pushing for it. I think even he realized the potential profit that could be made from offering exclusive premiums.