Nologo products

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Nologo is the biggest company in the Sesame Street world. They are kind of similar to ACME in Looney Tunes only without the exploding products. However if you look carefully you can see things that give you clues to the real brand name of the product. For instance in the Elmo's Potty Time video when Gordon is reading the comics section of the newspaper there is a star logo on the front page, but as he closes it up you can barely see the New York Daily News Logo on an inside page. How many nologo products can you spot on an SS ep or video where the real product name is just barely visible.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Nologo. Now THAT is clever. Mayhaps a stab at having to use generic products or something. Hillarious.

BTW, if you look closely at the episode where Baby Marco is about to arrive (the one where they sing about the stuff they've got ready for the Baby) you can spot a popular brand of Diapers, as well as Target's generic Diapers.

ssetta

Reaction score
This is something that I've noticed for a long time, and I'm surprised nobody has ever brought it up. "Nologo" often appears if they use a device such as a TV or a boombox. But I remember in this one episode from Season 31, Tarah was using an Apple notebook, and it did have the Apple logo on it. I also remember a Season 30 episode where they were listening to the radio at Hooper's. The brand name was Nologo, but it looked JUST like one of those "Sony Sports" boomboxes with the yellow and gray on them. I think they do this because they can't show the product name.