Nominate Clips for an upcoming Sesame Workshop project!

ISNorden

Reaction score
I've suggested five clips already; let's hope that one of them, at least, gets in!

dietrich

Reaction score
I heard that on the new Sesame website, that they'll will have 3,000 clips to show. Hopefully they will post rare ones and ones we didn't even new existed

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I heard that on the new Sesame website, that they'll will have 3,000 clips to show. Hopefully they will post rare ones and ones we didn't even new existed
That would be so awesome if they did and I can't wait to see the new site so much too! Very excited about it!

wilson

Reaction score
I'm partial to Ernie's song "I'd Tip My Hat" (Imagine that!). It was a make-believe sequence wherein he progressed through a series of "adventuresome" occupations, each involving a unique hat (the main one I remember was ship captain). Anything with Super Grover is darn good, too.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just put down character videos i would love to see. So i hope to get to see some of these appear or at least see them come up on the new website.

Taco Wiz

Reaction score
I don't have a Facebook account. If somebody is willing to nominate some clips for me, please nominate these:

Episode 3120's street scenes [Oscar adopts a kitten]

Cookie Monster goes to the bakery for something that rhymes with sky and ends up attempting to eat Guy Smiley

Elmo asking an adult [I forget which one] if he can help him build a model airplane

and

Elmo stealing David's name for his new doll, and attempting to get the old David to change his name

I love these.

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
The Rubber Stamps (9,10,11,12,15,16,and 17) 20 is already on YouTube
Number Creatures(14-19) 20 already on YouTube
Growing Numbers all segments
Sally Cruishank Numbers all segments 13 and 18 is already on YouTube

those videos suppose to be on YouTube.