Nostalgia Chick: Labyrinth

Princeton

Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with the Nostalgia Critic series of web videos. Well, on the same site, there's the Nostalgia Chick, and her latest video deals with none other than "Labyrinth"! So, I thought you'd be interested in seeing it; here's the link: http://blip.tv/file/1907308/

NOTE: The video has some adult content in it, but I think it's pretty okay. If the mods have a problem with it, I respect their judgement. Enjoy!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I saw it -- I couldn't help laughing. What's funny is that both Nostalgia Critic and Nostalgia Chick panned the Fiery scene, but if you view the whole movie as kind of Freudian, you see that scene in a whole new light. Yes, they aren't referenced again (until the end), but the concept behind them makes sense overall.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Why does NC always look like she never combs her hair? XD I mean no offense, maybe I'm just weird like that.

David Bowie's pants are something my friends and I always love to laugh about :wink: Though it's going to be a little hard for me to forget all the things NC is pointing out looks like... things.

Oh well, it's a corny movie but I still enjoy it :wink:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Never saw Nostalgia Chick, and wasn't even aware of Nostalgia Critic until he crowbarred his gimmick into the AVGN and then got his butt handed to him, but I think I like her. As fans, we tend to be biased and protect anything Henson, so while I understand Labyrinth may not have been epic, it's special to us and I take it a little personal when it's critiqued. This girl though is kinda' cute and had some funny quips, so I give this a good rating.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I already saw that and thought it was pretty funny.

I think the term "Big Lipped Alligator Moment" could become a regular part of my vocabulary. Heheh.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I love the Big Lipped Alligator Moments (BLAM?). It's stuff that comes out of nowhere and is never spoken of again :stick_out_tongue:

King of Eight

Reaction score
That was pretty awesome. I remember being at my best friend's house when I was 15, eating pretzels and Cool Whip (yeah, I know) and giggling at David Bowie's pants, I mean watching Labyrinth. Brings back great memories.