Not apropos of anything

Hays

Reaction score
Just thought it was fun that, as I'm sitting here, my two-year-old son is in the bathtub singing "Rubber Ducky" (Rah ducky, you de wan...bathtem fun...rah ducky aflond ofU!)

Today at the doctor's he sang the ABC song to help a little girl stop crying.

Think he might be overexposed?

teebs

Reaction score
aww...how cute!:smile:

I think that's great...and I don't think there's such a thing as being overexposed to the wonderfulness of the muppets.:wink:

beaker

Reaction score
I'd agree! I think its really special and neat Sesame Street is still on the air near daily on PBS, and continues to have a profoundly great effect on people all over the world. Man, if only the world could be more like Sesame Street!

CookieFan

Reaction score
Hope my kid (18 mo) is similarly over-exposed. Right now she has to scream BOX! DUCK! every time she sees Journey to Ernie.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
My kids WILL be watching the muppets. I will make them watch at least an hour of something muppety everyday:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
If I ever have kids, they will of course be 2nd generation Muppet fans^_^ I personally feel it is irresponsible to bring up one's kids without a healthy dose of Muppety/Sesame goodness.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Hays
Just thought it was fun that, as I'm sitting here, my two-year-old son is in the bathtub singing "Rubber Ducky" (Rah ducky, you de wan...bathtem fun...rah ducky aflond ofU!)

Today at the doctor's he sang the ABC song to help a little girl stop crying.
Awwwwww, those are so cute! :smile: What a great li'l boy ya got there! You should be proud and encouraged.

:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
My kids WILL be watching the muppets. I will make them watch at least an hour of something muppety everyday
You make it sound like a punnishment..., I try to watch (or experiance) Muppets 2 hrs. a day... well... I would if I had a bigger video collection..... I spendt the entire summer re-watching my "taped off TV" copy of the Muppet movie, Muppets go to Disneyworld, the Jim Henson hour first episode, and the Jim Henson tribute (before the end.. it makes me cry!) and my copys of MTI, MCC, GMC, Dog City, Sesame Street 20 and 25 anneversary special (PBS ones) and the like....

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
You make it sound like a punnishment..., I try to watch (or experiance) Muppets 2 hrs. a day... well... I would if I had a bigger video collection..... I spendt the entire summer re-watching my "taped off TV" copy of the Muppet movie, Muppets go to Disneyworld, the Jim Henson hour first episode, and the Jim Henson tribute (before the end.. it makes me cry!) and my copys of MTI, MCC, GMC, Dog City, Sesame Street 20 and 25 anneversary special (PBS ones) and the like....
I didn't mean to make it sound like a punishment!:embarrassed: