Not getting new videos from Youtube

Ziffel

Reaction score
I tried to view the new videos of Sesame Street at youtube but when I click "date added" the most recent ones it gives are 6 days ago. I tried other subjects too (like Niagara Falls) and they also are from 6 days ago. But interestingly, if I click on a user's name it will display their most recently uploaded videos (including ones just hours ago). And I am able to click on them and view them. Yet, if I enter the very title of those new ones in the search box it will not display the video (whereas if I enter a video name from over a week ago, it will).
So I wanted to ask if anyone here has encountered the same problem or if you have any ideas on how to rectify it. Thanks.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well now it's working correctly for me again. I'm not sure whether it was just temporarly not working for me or if it was a glitch in the site that was affecting others too. It's the first time that had ever happened before. In any case, I'm happy to be able to see the newest uploaded clips again. I just watched the jazzy spies clips #'s 5 and 10, the Jughead cartoon, the little stool for me, and Mrs. Wilson's vegetable garden.

Ziffel

Reaction score
But, alas, now it is back to not displaying the latest videos. No matter what subject, it only shows videos uploaded from over a day ago. Does anyone else have this occurring?

Like for "Sesame Street" does it say 1432 videos and when you click on "date added" is the first video "Classic Sesame Street Kiss Me" from 1 day ago? And for "muppets" does it say 1664 videos and when you click on "date added" is the first video "dancing guy"? Or can you view newer videos that were uploaded, say, 4 hours ago?

I tried emailing the site, by the way. They sent back a form letter with commonly asked questions. They said if none of these answers my question (which they didn't) to respond to the email and they will help me personally. Haven't heard anything yet, though.