Noticed Something that hadn't been answered

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
While watching a longer screen version of Muppet Caper, I notice a few things during Happyness Hotel.

One, Dr.Teeth is SOMEHOW IMBEDDED IN THE WALL BEHIND LIPS!

Two, Rowlf sticks around and listens to the Mayhem band, a very rare scene to see three of Jim's Muppet Show characters in one place, especially the ones most used by him.

Three, when the band marches towards the group for the finale, Lips seems to have no trumpet in his hand. I remember someone here asking does he have the trumpet glued to his hand a few years back, but, apparently not, since he doesn't have it in his hand during this number.

Four, during the scene where Rowlf dances behind Scooter after Rizzo sings his verse...Is Janice FLOATING ABOUT TWELVE FEET OFF THE GROUND!

Five, in that same scene, Gaffer even sings along with the group.

Six, Lewis Kazagger is precent, but not the Newsman. Odd.

7, this has nothing to do with Happyness Hotel, but Lips has a speaking line in the movie! Before Night Life.

Floyd: THERE THEY ARE!
Scooter/Lew: Ho ho ho!
Floyd: Kermit and his NEEEEEW Flame!
Janice: Fer sure.
Zoot: Hubba hubba!
Lips: DING DING!

I listened to it twenty times, and it so sounds like Steve, and the only other muppets present with raspy voices are Floyd, who was to busy laughing, Dr.Teeth, who just laughed, Animal who was laughing, Rowlf who was on the other side of the bus, Rizzo, who wasn't there, and it only leaves Lips. So he has two lines in a movie! Not just in the credits!

Nick22

Reaction score
i think i'm going to watch the movie today. just to see. nice job spotting those!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Four, during the scene where Rowlf dances behind Scooter after Rizzo sings his verse...Is Janice FLOATING ABOUT TWELVE FEET OFF THE GROUND!
There's only one reasonable explanation for this: JANICE IS SECRETLY A NINJA! :wink: Just kidding. Maybe she's standing on something.

muppets2

Reaction score
wow nice how u spoted everyone of thoose things

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've noticed most of those things, but what do you mean by Dr. Teeth being imbedded in the wall behind Lips?

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
In the shot where Rowlf dances behind Scooter over to the piano, keep your eye on the right, it looks like Dr.Teeth is imbeded in the wall behind Lips.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Also, Janice isn't the only one to float like that. Annie, Zoot and Lew do as well.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Six, Lewis Kazagger is precent, but not the Newsman. Odd.
He was at the studio apparently, such as when he announces Kermit's date. Of course, the studio could be at the hotel. *shrugs*

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Another odd thing, the Courtosy Car, or the Bus as people call it, how come near the start, Lew's on the side with Rowlf, Chef, Beaker, Bunsen, Scooter, and Pops, but then, when the bus gets rolling and rocking, he's on the driver's side all by himself, while Rowlf, Scooter, Gonzo, Beu, Fozzie, Chicken, Rats, Chef, Beaker, Bunsen, Piggy and Kermit are on the other side? I was waiting for the bus to tip over. Lol. And with Pop's driving, it seemed to be likely.
I figured, since Lew was only on that side, it'd give the main guys room to preform the Mayhem band...
Another thing... How come Beau, Fozzie, Scooter and Gonzo all decided it'd be dandy to CLING FOR DEAR LIFE TO THE BUS!
Sure, Gonzo's Gonzo, but Scooter should have some common sense, maybe Rowlf was holding him up?
Fozzie's foot almost touched the pavement a few times, and the explosions went off right under him!
Beau was smart, he chose the top of the stairs, although, you barely see him at all.