1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Notifications Problem

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Muppetboy09, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

For some reason, in a couple of threads I have posted in, when somebody posts a new message, I am not getting notified. Is anyone else having this glitch, or is it just me?

-Gavan
  2. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Check to see if you are watching the thread or not. In the upper right at the start of the thread there should be a link that either says "Watch Thread" or "Unwatch Thread."

If the threads you are not getting notifications from say "Watch Thread," there's your problem. You aren't subscribed to it ;)
  3. Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I checked, but I am still watching the thread. Every once in a while, I will get a notification, but then it will stop for a while :confused: Thanks for your help anyway!
  4. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

If two posts are too close together, the system will not send a notification.
  5. dwmckim Well-Known Member

Are you physically going to the post after you get your notification? The system won't flood your inbox with 200 notifications about the same thread if 200 posts have popped up in it. It will send the initial notification (which will state "there may be more posts after this...") and keep track of where you left off til you visit the thread again. Once you've visited the thread, the system knows you're "up to speed" and will then notify you again of updates.