November 11, 2002...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Welll, no...

But, sometimes I run into the middle of empty streets...livin' on the edge, y'know!!

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I've always enjoyed the Muppet Babies episode where Fozzie tells Nanny a joke and he's like "What's the difference between a banana?" and Nanny's like "Go ahead finish the joke." and he's like "That is the joke" and Nanny does this weak laugh and drops it suddenly and is like "I have to do the wash."

Ah comedy.... It is my truest passion....:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Here's one for ya:

2 Bananananas go into a burger shop, and the manager yells at them, "We don't serve no bananas here, leave!" They go into a barbeque shop, and the manager yells at them and says, "We don't serve no bananas here, leave!" Finally, they go into an ice cream parlor and the manager says, "Welcome!" They were never heard from again. Get it?

I new a banana cheerleader who was famous for her banana splits. HAA!

*pauses*

OH, GAGS!!!? :eek:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
A dim bulb lights. Unless I am mistaken. Though I do not think I am.

I've always loved:

A string walks into a bar and the bar tender is like "Are you a string? We don't serve strings here!" So the string walks out and ties himself in a not and frazzles his edges and then walks back in. The Bartender says "Aren't you that string I threw outa here before?" and the string says "I'm a frayed knot!"

Ok, so that wasn't a banana joke.... i am fired. . .