Now for some real movie critics...

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
It's a no go, and I have WMP installed on my Mac, I don't really understand why they don't put these videos in QuickTime format, it's so much better than WMV. I'll keep trying and see if I can get it to work though. If anyone has this video downloaded, please e-mail me.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Yeah, I still can't see it either. But Tiger is fun--my school licenses the use of it, so I only had to pay about $11 for my copy! If only I could see Statler and Waldorf...

:sleep: :boo:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
That's great news there's going ot be more.
Rowlf the dog huh. I guess he's not big any more to be in movies but can do stuff for the internet. Poor Rowlfy.
ryan
Everything begins somewhere; this is their opportunity to give him some practice and open the door to his big comebacks!!

itchekadoozy

Reaction score
This could really use a laugh track. There's something dry about this statler and waldorf segment. SOmetimes a laughtrack, as fake as it may be, can add a certain vibrance to a piece like this.

I believe there's an interview with Jim Henson somewhere on this site where he speaks about the delicate balance of using a laughtrack and why it worked on the muppet show. I was actually influenced a great deal by this, and use (perhaps even overuse to the point of absurdity) a laughtrack vwery often in my work (see link below).

Bottom line: It's good to see the muppets all over the place these days, they just need to keep on pushing the envelope, going over the top. Use the corporate power of disney to push them forward, and at the same time try not to let it box them in.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I must say, having looked at your stuff that the Laugh Track is simply fantastic in your productions. And I agree, that's what S and W need.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
So its been about two weeks right? When is the next one up?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
They're supposed to be doing Fantasitc Four and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory next. Fantasitc Four comes out the 8th, and Charlie comes out the 15th. So they'll have a new one by friday.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Question: Does anyone know where I could download the "pilot"?
If you're referring to the pilot episode of Statler and Waldorf's From The Balcony, I have it in the full quality original version and a compressed e-mail sized version. If you want it, e-mail me.