Now open on Stage 6: Channel 123!

ISNorden

Reaction score
Unless the DivX site owners decide to crack down as aggressively as YouTube, I finally found a permanent home for the Sesame Street Fan Club's video-clip channel:

http://stage6.divx.com/Channel-123

It has only a few clips so far, but anyone with an account is welcome to upload more Sesame stuff. Enjoy!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
D: I hope they do not get to that point but then again it is fair.

:3 Thanks!

jonnytbird

Reaction score
I'm on Stage6.divix.com now!

:wink: Since I got suspended from youtube again, I decided to go to another video website and thanks to ISNorden I have stage6.divx.com! I already uploaded my old clips like Where Do I Belong, What's My Letter & Monsterpiece Theater's Hamlet. i'll keep bringing my old videos back so to those of you who miss me and my videos come see it! One more thing before I forget, my username is "AlistairCookie."

Here's where you can find me http://stage6.divx.com/user/AlistairCookie

ISNorden

Reaction score
I thought AlistairCookie might be you; welcome to the new site, Jonny! Hope you don't mind having a few clips of yours on my channel... :smile:

mikealan

Reaction score
I've tried to watch your videos but they could not be downloaded!

ISNorden

Reaction score
I've tried to watch your videos but they could not be downloaded!

Did you download the DivX Web Player first? (That's the only problem with Stage 6 I've found so far--needing special programs to view and upload stuff...*sigh*)

mikealan

Reaction score
Did you download the DivX Web Player first? (That's the only problem with Stage 6 I've found so far--needing special programs to view and upload stuff...*sigh*)
I'm not sure yet if I've done it, but I'll have to try again when I get back to this video site.

mikealan

Reaction score
I'm not sure yet if I've done it, but I'll have to try again when I get back to this video site.
I've got error-ed up again! And the video screen is too big for me to watch!:rolleyes:

mikealan

Reaction score
I wish we had a better online video site that doesn't have any problems and had perfect-sized screens which they were like the ones we see on Veoh and YouTube.

I'm really worried about what's gonna happen to every SS video on YouTube. We've only got a few more days til the copyright material gets deleted next month!