Now what's going on with YouTube?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm just glad it's going away because it was all forced upon all of us and we couldn't get rid of it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It was messy. They had been in the process of disconnecting it from YouTube accounts these past few years, though unfortunately, in the process, a lot of YouTube comments got lost to time because of it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
But here's the thing:

The company plans to keep the service alive for enterprise customers who use it to facilitate conversation among co-workers.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
huh...i wonder if that's why my email address got weird spam emails sent from it then got shut down

it wouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't my school email and i was forced to activate google+

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Your school doesn't set you up with your own email?

The two I went to never required Google+. :confused:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Your school doesn't set you up with your own email?

The two I went to never required Google+. :confused:
it...does...

through google

and i had a class where my professor wanted us to use google +

in 7 years i've never had an issue and then i join google+ like i was told to and suddenly my account gets shut down because of spam emails being sent from it

took about a week to get it fixed

Schfifty

Reaction score
Is anyone else having recurring difficulties with using the analytics page? Like, when I'm looking to see how many times a video was watched via "YouTube search" (in the Traffic Sources category), it'll say whatever number of views total for the range (typically the last ~28 days), but when I see what the total was for one specific date in that range, it's completely inaccurate. It either shows data that's less than displayed before, or doesn't bring up anything at all.

Could be a bug that arose a few weeks ago maybe?

Any Del

Reaction score
Is anyone else having recurring difficulties with using the analytics page? Like, when I'm looking to see how many times a video was watched via "YouTube search" (in the Traffic Sources category), it'll say whatever number of views total for the range (typically the last ~28 days), but when I see what the total was for one specific date in that range, it's completely inaccurate. It either shows data that's less than displayed before, or doesn't bring up anything at all.

Could be a bug that arose a few weeks ago maybe?
I'm having that same issue myself...

And yeah it is a bug. I've been having this for 2 weeks now. But this bug has been around for a while. Its nothing new.