Now what's going on with YouTube?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
But anyway, you know how I've mentioned before how disturbing it is that there's YouTube channels for pre-teen girls that have millions and millions of subscribers with millions and millions of views, and how I've had my suspicions that those subscribers and views aren't all just from other pre-teen girls? I think my suspicions have been confirmed: on the homepage today, there was a video of a girl, couldn't have been older than eleven or twelve, pole dancing . . . the comments were disgusting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dailymotion is bypassing adblockers now. Whatever videos I try watching keep getting interrupted by commercials for feminine hygiene.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Watch History is broken/frozen again.

Apparently it's because of adblockers.

I'm not turning off my adblockers, or whitelisting YouTube - that's one of the main reasons I installed adblockers in the first place: so I wouldn't have to sit through commercials just to watch videos.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
More and more already-famous celebrities have been flocking to YouTube as of late, like Kevin Hart, Will Smith, Mayim Bialik, and Jeanette McCurdy.

There's almost no point to YouTube anymore. It virtually does not serve its original purpose anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Obviously, I mean there's no point to YouTube as it was originally created: to serve as a platform for the little guy to share their creativity and originality with the world, hence how and why we ended up with such now-well known folks like James Rolfe, Doug Walker, Justin Bieber, Lindsey Stirling, Pentatonix.

Between the big partner channels, the YouTube company producing and releasing their own shows and movies, and now celebrities using it to vlog about their private lives, the original purpose of YouTube is practically dead,.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Eh, anyone can upload to YouTube, famous or not; the cream will rise to the top.