Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The party claims aren't really all that bad... they just acknowledge that their content has been posted.

Now, if they were to completely remove your video for copyright infringement, that's one step closer to having your account completely closed.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know, I honestly have to wonder something: why is it that sometimes YT will crop the thumbnail previews since the thumbnails are "widescreen", while other times, they thumbnails are displayed in a letterbox kind of way with black bars on the sides?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
You know, I honestly have to wonder something: why is it that sometimes YT will crop the thumbnail previews since the thumbnails are "widescreen", while other times, they thumbnails are displayed in a letterbox kind of way with black bars on the sides?
That's if you change the thumbnail. The images are automatically widescreen-cropped, but if you switch to a different image, it results in pillarbox.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It would appear now that YT is doing maintenance to the actual video player itself, as nothing is either playing correctly, or playing at all at this moment.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm getting either choppy video playback, or the video will just suddenly stop and display a message saying, "Video Currently Unavailable".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gee, I LOVE when this happens... problems and glitches going on with YT, and then everybody else looks at me like, "Dude, what are you talking about? You're crazy, man." :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it that time of the month again?

No, not THAT time of the month, I mean the time of the month where Adobe, for some reason, suddenly makes you update your Flash player plug-in again, even though you just updated it like a few weeks ago?