Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wonder why YouTube gave me the option to use my real name on my old GroverKent channel (which I didn't accept), but they won't let me use it on my official JosephScarbrough channel.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gah, I swear, FOX is getting about as bad as Lionsgate when it comes to content; now, one of my YouTube Poops got removed for copyright infringement, even though Poops fall under the Fair Use Act (they don't care, of course), and once again, I've got a copyright strike on my account, which makes what... the sixth or seventh strike I've gotten in a year's worth of time, even though they say three strikes terminates your account?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Fox is NOTORIOUS for that. They REALLY hate Simpsons and Family Guy YTP's.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You're probably the only one who even would make M*A*S*H* poops. :halo:

That's why I've been favoring public domain cartoons and commercials. Until I couldn't download off of YT anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I'm sure this is another one of those problems where apparently I'm the only one being plagued by it, butis anyone else besides me having problems with trying to watch a video on a setting higher than 360p, and the video just automatically cutting off like a third or a fourth of the way through?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That happens based on your computer. On a good connection I can watch videos at 1080p or whatever the highest is, but my computer has an hd graphics card. If your computer doesn't, or doesn't have a good graphics card, it won't be able to load it at all, or as well. So it's all based on your computer specs

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well I don't about that, I've had this computer for about eight months now, and this issue just recently started happening. If it's a connection problem, I could probably see that, but I doubt it's a problem with my computer's specs.