1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

NUD THE MONSTER on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

2. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Hug`im! CUUUTE!!!!!!
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Awesome, man!! Great work. I love the expressiveness of your puppets!
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

You know, in some small way, this guy reminds me of Droop from The Muppets' Valentines Show, except this guy looks like more fun! I think an online puppet building course is a great idea! If you ever decide to start one, I'll be there!
  5. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Cute! He looks like Nigel! If you weren't in Australia, I'd probably try bidding on him!
  6. Blink

Blink Member

You can actually bid on him from anywhere in the wrold, as long as you have access to the internet and are registered on EBAY.
  7. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I know, but I don't want to pay shipping from Australia.
  8. Blink

Blink Member

Understood. It is sometimes easy to forget that there are shipping costs on top of actual costs. It is wise to calculate those costs in to any of your ebay bids.

Oops! Sorry for getting off topic.

Great work Jarrod!
  9. Fozzie Bear

You could alwyas order it in on a 365 day shipping plan, and it's only $45.00 that way...and it'll be here at least sometime after you get back from your tour.
  10. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Yeah, but I really have no money for shipping. Plane tickets to India are outrageous. Thanks for the advice, but my statement was just to comment on the quality of the puppet!
  11. Tztz

Tztz Member

beautiful

cool style :) very cute. :) :)
  12. Fozzie Bear

It was a joke. There are no 365 Day plans, and that price would be outrageous for such a plan.

Then again, once it hits the USPS it basically WOULD be a 365 day plan...
  13. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

cool im glad you all like him.. i was experimenting with the nosem i haven't made too many puppets with a floppy nose but he works great, and he is so light and easy to use. Sometimes its hard to put them in the parcel box and ship them off. :(