1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

NYC: Muppet Movie Sing-A-Long

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Cindy, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Hey New York and surrounding area peeps! You're going to want to check out this very special Sing Along with the Muppet Movie event!

Heather Henson with IBEX Puppetry will be in attendance to help bring elements of the film to life. If you've never attended a sing along, just know you'll be in for a real treat! Audience members are encouraged to yell out their favorite lines and lyrics of the movie as well as various interactive moments. On top of that, each ticket purchased entitles you to a gift bag full of items to use throughout the show!

Here's what you need to know:

Date: May 9
    Time: 12pm
    Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury, 960 Brush Hollow Rd, Westbury, NY

Tickets can be purchased through Ticketmaster or by calling 1-800-745-3000.

Or you can enter here for a chance to win 4 general admission tickets! But hurry, contest ends 5/01/15 at noon US/Eastern!

[​IMG]

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. Cindy

Just think, you could have as much fun as this kid! How cute is he???!!!

If you attend, be sure and share your photos with us! We dare you to take a cuter one! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I want that hoody he is wearing!

4. Cindy

Me too! I've never seen one like it, so I wonder if it is homemade. VERY well homemade I might add. Anybody know this cutie?

5. dwayne1115

Could it be Heather's son? He kind of looks like a very young Brian Henson!

6. Cindy

Oh my goodness, I didn't see it until you said it. He does look like a young Brian!

7. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

In that 2nd photo, that can't be the real Gonzo. Is it?

8. dwayne1115

Yea because on your first post thats the same kid only from behind.

9. SpookyMania

SpookyMania Member

Wish I could attend this. It sounds like such a blast; hopefully they bring it to Philly.