Obscure Characters??

Foreignman

Reaction score
YOU ARE EVIL KEN EVIL KEN EVIL I AM MAD AND WILL TYPE ONLY IN CAPSLOCKS WITHOUT PUNCTUATION OF ANY FORM STOP WITH ALL THE WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE KNOW WHAT I MEAN KNOW WHAT I MEAN C*APOLA FIRST WITH THE LIPS OF BEING SEALED AND NOW WITH ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

This has been another quality post from Ben Greene

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Nice avatar Ken. One step closer to finding one that looks just like you.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Nice avatar Ken. One step closer to finding one that looks just like you.
Yeah now all I gotta do is take a picture of my rear end and it will be a perfect match!

Foreignman

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
That's it...gonna have to take your name off the box! :big_grin:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! But seriously, Ken, you're playing with fire here, I'm the man behind Muppet Central's reviews of series two which will be going online within a couple days. My name's not on that box, you might find series two getting a pathetically low number of Kermit heads... Hmmmmm, and where does little Billy Smith of Little Rock Arkansas go to figure out whether he should buy series two or not? Why, he checks the biggest Muppet fan site on the web, Muppet Central. "Oh..." says Billy, "One and a half Kermit heads out of five... I think I'll pass on series two." Little Billys all over the nation pass on series two, series two fails miserably and every chain cancel their orders for series three. The Muppet line is over, Palisades has thousands upon thousands of miniature Muppets with no home. No profits will be made to cover the cost of creating the toys, and thus, Palisades goes bankrupt. You, Ken, are out of a job and you're the one who started this chain reaction so no one will hire you now. You get a job as director of product management for the California Raisins line of toys, and spend the rest of your days on the message boards of CR Central, speaking to grown men who love nothing more than dancing dried grapes. So you see Ken, I have more power than you can possibly imagine, and you've helped me to realize this. The following are my list of demands, if followed the reviews will stay in their current positive form, if not the ramifications sited above will ensue, so, my list:
1. Not only will my name be on the one box, my name will be on each and every product manufactured by Palisades, in the forms sited below:
a. On the back of all products, the top of the credits shall read Ben Greene- Omnipotent Force Behind Success. Of course the second name, in an obviously smaller font will be the very respectable Mike Horn-President and CEO.
b. The words “Ben Greene Presents” will appear before every products name. For example, it will now be the infinitely smoother “Ben Greene Presents ‘Micronauts’” as opposed to the droll “Micronauts”.
2. Palisades slogan “Play with it!” will be replaced by a new motto, one getting across the same message, but much catchier, “Explore your body!”
3. Beginning this March the line “Ben Greene Presents ‘The Wonderful World of Ben Greene’” will begin manufacturing.
4. Every Series of the “Ben Greene Presents ‘Jim Henson’s Muppets’” line will include a figure exclusive to Mr. Ben Greene. Said exclusive will have a production number of one… Let’s see what that baby gets me on Ebay.
5. The “Ask Ken at Palisades” topic on the Muppet Central Forum shall be renamed “Ask Ken (who worships and fears Ben) at Palisades.
6. 35 % of all profits made by Palisades shall immediately be transferred to a Swiss bank account in the name of Ben Greene.

So, Ken, the choice is yours, adhere to my demands or spend the remainder of your years figuring out what accessories to include with your giant talking raisin friends.

Disclaimer: All words, ideas, and threats expressed in this post are meant purely farcically. Ben Greene is not actually the evil super-genius he comes off as in the post; he is actually a good-natured child who wouldn't hurt a fly, or a small company. Ben Greene hopes Mr. Ken Lilly, who is in actuality far superior to Ben Greene, will not remove Ben Greene's name from the box. Ben Greene is relying on this box to somehow get him into college.