Obtaining vintage episodes

HarveyK

Reaction score
O.K., so I have nothing to trade or share. What is the LEGAL way of obtaining/buying old episodes? I have all of the tapes/dvd's they sell on the market like Monster Hits etc...but how do I get some Unpaved episodes?

hooperdusty

Reaction score
I can make classic SS episodes on DVD for you

Hi!

I have all the "Unpaved" shows, plus the New Mexico shows, plus various 80s episodes that haven't aired since their initial broadcasts. I also have 90 % of all the Street scenes done in the 90s. I have to develop a list, but if anybody is looking for certain clips/episodes/whatever, I may be able to help you out.

Email me at hooperdusty@netzero.net for more details. This is a non-profit thing, and I have a wide range of likes regarding trading music and TV shows/films...so I'm sure we can work out something.

ssetta

Reaction score
Okay, I may want those New Mexico shows too. And also some of those episodes you have from the 80s. Can you tell me which episodes those are? I DO have a week of shows from the 1981-82 season, but I'm not sure which ones they are. Can you tell me what the street plots are? And which street scenes do you have from the 90s?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Here's what he listed at my trading episodes post:

I have the following episodes in pristine condition:

#812 (slightly edited...nothing rare lost)
#813 (slightly edited...nothing rare lost)

I'm looking for any non-Noggin episodes from the '80s that features David and/or Olivia. I might consider trading for 1989-92 shows, but if you have earlier ones, I'd rather have them. Of course, if you have earlier ones than the 80s, THAT'D BE AWESOME...

I also have an episode from Canada where Big Bird waits for the sun to rise (0riginally filmed from 1978-79 season), plus a week of shows from the 1981-82 season, slight edits, a little shakey, but still very watchable....

I love classic Sesame Street!

Dantecat

Reaction score
Where did you get these new mexico episodes from???

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
I also have an episode from Canada where Big Bird waits for the sun to rise (0riginally filmed from 1978-79 season), plus a week of shows from the 1981-82 season, slight edits, a little shakey, but still very watchable....

I love classic Sesame Street![/I]
What, if any, French language clips are in this Canadian episode? I've been looking around and not many people have any CBC taped episodes at all!

eric

ssetta

Reaction score
CBC means Canadian Broadcasting Company (or Corporation, or whatever). It's the network that Canadian SS was on.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I don't have any of those episodes. I was quoting somebody. But hopefully, I will be able to trade with them.