Odd Creature Washes Up on NY Beach

dwayne1115

Reaction score

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Im kind of like Tigger and Gonzo I'm the only one!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ohhh. Well do we have to go on a big movie adventure to find your family only to discover that you're the only one? Or will we just skip that step?
No, he'll do a movie where he get's kidnapped a by a scret governemtn agency and tries to make contact with outer space family.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I did that once just to find out that all my people where naked elderly people who have lived for hunderds of years old. Everything was saggy and wringly kind of sick. Then i woke up in this strange hospital where the Docters there had claws insteed of hands.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I did that once just to find out that all my people where naked elderly people who have lived for hunderds of years old. Everything was saggy and wringly kind of sick. Then i woke up in this strange hospital where the Docters there had claws insteed of hands.
...Dwayne, I have this lovely, white jacket with... no sleeves that's just your size! It's totally your color, wanna try it on?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes but i hate to tell you that i have had at least 10 of them and was able to some how get out.