1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Ode to Rowlf" Muppet Bust Giveaway

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Dec 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Phillip Administrator

Beginning today and continuing until next Monday December 9th, enter your "Ode to Rowlf" for a chance to win a Rowlf anniversary Muppet Show bust from Sideshow-Weta collectibles.

All the details of the giveaway are below.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/temp/sideshow_1202.shtml

Good luck!
  2. Rizzo New Member

That looks great. Too bad you have to give your name and everything to be published (If you're in the top eight anyway)
  3. radionate New Member

Phil,

Since its not stated I thought I'd ask. Is the contest limited to one entry per person?
    :confused:
  4. Phillip Administrator

Nate the rules state...

"Only one entry per name and/or address is valid. If multiple entries are received, the first entry submitted will be entered in the contest and all other entries will be disqualified. Your ode must be 300 words or less."
  5. radionate New Member

Thanks Phil. I had missed the link with the offical rules, and have since found it!
  6. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'd try it, but I'd probably lose...
  7. Phillip Administrator

Give it a try Drtooth! Just think about what Rowlf means to you.
  8. Joggy Member

This is really a neat contest! I always wanted to make a tribute to Rowlf. He's my idol!
  9. Phillip Administrator

Looking forwad to your entry Jogchem!

All the entries need to be in by next Monday December 9th.
  10. Zack the Dog Active Member

oh Phil, your terrific! when i first saw it i thought it was another pull a name out of a hat, with this one everyone has a very fair chance! thanks Phil! plus it's giving Rowlf the respect he desevers!

i'm still thinking on what i'm going to write,

Zack)Rowlf the,Dog.
  11. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I can't think of anything to enter.

What sort of things are you looking for Phill?

And what are they judged on? Funnyness, Rowlfyness, etc?
  12. Phillip Administrator

From the rules...

"The top eight entries will be chosen by Muppet Central Staff members. Staff members will not know who wrote each ode, thus the entries will be judged solely on creativity, originality, and style. The top entries will then be posted on Muppet Central on Thursday December 12th to be voted on by the fans."

Write about what Rowlf means to you from funny to serious. When you think about Rowlf what comes to mind? Write about that.
  13. Rizzo New Member

When you say that the contest ends December 9th, does that mean you can add odes on the 9th, or that it ends at 11:59 on the 8th?
  14. Phillip Administrator

You can submit odes until late Monday night December 9th.
  15. Electric Mayhem New Member

I just submitted my entry!:)

This is great (provided I win), since Rowlf was the one bust I really wanted anyways!!

So who else submitted one? I want to know what my competition is looking like! :p
  16. Joggy Member

Well for one thing your competition looks like a Dutch dude with black 'n white hair! :D

Can't wait to see what everyone has come up with!
  17. Jackie New Member

I'm in...
  18. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Oh, darn. I'm a day late and a dollar short again.

Can someone loan me a dollar. Or at least loan me a day?

FOZ
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.