Of Muppets & Men

aminal

Reaction score
I once watched a programme on uk tv about the making of the muppet show.It was aired at christmas time. I have contacted the Henson company but was not successful. Has anyone else seen or does anyone know or have a copy of this programme. It was called "Of muppets & men". Many thanks- Col:confused:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I've got the book (Christmas present - yay! :big_grin:), and I'm assuming it is the same as the program.

The book is rully good (as anyone who already owns it knows). It's full of info and great pictures, some of which I hope to get scanned if anyone wants to see them.

-Kim

aminal

Reaction score
Way to go!!

Scarecroe you da man,i have searched for this thinking i'll never find it. Many thanks again, this forum rocks

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have seen this it is cooo :cool: oool----ish.

The only problem with it was they never showed the finished version of the skit\sketch they were putting together!!!

I so want to see the vikings!!!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
It's included on the Region 2 DVD release of The Very Best Of The Muppet Show which will ship from Amazon to the US. You'll need a region-free/all-region DVD player to play it though.
I just bought that DVD, and I have that kind of player, so I'm a happy camper. :big_grin:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I would just LOVE a copy of the book but you simply can not get it in my backwards little country!!!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Note it's Lord of the Rings - Not Lord of the Muppets!!!!!!

I live in Middle Earth :smile: