Official Doozer Replicas available now?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well, we do have that Symbiote license that will do the flat plastic body with the painted on face thing. They're planning to do Fraggles, and I bet Doozers won't be out of the question.

What I'd really like is something that's partially designer, partially affordable and comes in a clear or windowed box so you can see which character you get. My dream Doozer line would be a different looking Doozer that comes with a small piece of building that can be interconnected when you get them all, but can serve as a small base if you decide just to get one or two of them.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to those, but doozer-shaped ones would me much more interesting. They really could create an industry of collectibles in doozer vinyls alone. Henson Co really needs some young fresh folk on their marketing team. There seems to be so many missed opportunities and I don't think lack of interest can be used as an excuse anymore. :smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't see why they don't at the very very least get Schliech (or however the heck you spell it) to remold and re-release their Fraggle Figures or something. You don't even need to sculpt prototypes, since they've already been made years ago. If they can keep the American sales of the European Smurf figures up here, why not throw some old Fraggle Figures into the ix... Or even just sell the molds to someone else.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yippee! Alawee! My Dr X Doozer has arrived.

It came in a plain white box with Colette taped around it, and inside that was a plain brown
box with "Dr X Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock" sticker on each long side and written in a black marker is #1/10 and what looks like Dr X's signature.

The Doozer comes with 2 tools(Hammer and spanner) and 4 Doozer sticks!
The Doozer is the same size as the Bendy Doozer that came out when Fraggle Rock first came out.