Oh Canadaaa......

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh... Hadn't heard Pepper doesn't like the "Mrs. P" monicker.
Yes... He's buying some oversized blue shoes to go with his Sunkist orange shirts.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ah, Count, call me whatever, it's fine!

And Snowthers, I'm disappointed in you... Canada Day is (well, WAS) July 1st! YOU ARE ALL 3 DAYS LATE! It commemorates the date of Confederation, which was July 1st, 1867. I would have made a post but I was too busy celebrating my butt off. :big_grin:

Thanks for wishing me a Happy Canada Day, everyone! It was a great one >_<

P.S. Everyone please go watch Brian(mrhogg)'s Canada Day puppet rant; it's brilliant! http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=38652

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Teheheman

Reaction score
*sings* I think she likes it when you call her big PEPPI! *dances around, looks and sees people staring* Sorry. One of these days I'm gonna put my Canadian movie on YouTube. But then again, it's been 3-5 years since I made it, and haven't re-edited it yet. It's about Canadians who try to take over the world. It's based on a true story about a dream that I never had, or something like that. But HAPPY CANADA DAY! *shoots off fireworks*

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if Canadians took over the world... then MrsPepper and I could LEGALLY be best buddies!

Wait a minute... did that make sense? That didn't make sense, did it?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
It depends on what one derives from "best buddies"....... but no, it didn't really.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It depends on what one derives from "best buddies"
We're comrades-in-arm! Bert-and-Ernie! Hawkeye-and-B.J., Laverne-and-Shirley! Lucy-and-Ethel! She's the summer me, and I'm the winter her! *Crosses fingers* We're just like that... I'm the one on top...

Pee-wee Herman reference! :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Behold, the day of Amerida is fast approaching! All hail the maple leaf and stripes.
*Raises US flag with a big white maple leaf in the center of the upper lefthand field of blue.

*Still hears Phil Hartman ranting about when it used to be the United States of America.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if Canadians took over the world... then MrsPepper and I could LEGALLY be best buddies!

Wait a minute... did that make sense? That didn't make sense, did it?
Um, no it didn't. I'm just waiting for you 2 to hook up or something. I don't know why it seems that you 2 would make a good pair. Maybe that's just me, maybe I'm just tryin to hook you up ya know? Why not? Couldn't hurt right?

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're not the only one to think that Daniel, lol.

Prawnie and Toga aren't the only ones who are halves of each other, lol.