Oh Kermie..... (Ush-Gush)

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
~Prologue~
As I got ready in my dressing room I thought deeply about what could happen tonight. Will she go further or is this just going out to dinner? Do I want her to go further? No. Kermit snap out of it! This is just a dinner date with Miss Piggy. Nothing Less. Nothing More. Or is it?

xXx

Sorry the prologue is so short I’m sick so my brain isn’t on its top game Okay? Sorry!! You know I love you guys.

Misskermie

Reaction score
:big_grin:

It's ok. I thought of updating something, and I was like... Brain not work. :stick_out_tongue:

But by Kermit's questions to himself, I'm sure it'll be interesting.

More please? :smile:

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
I'll post Chapter 1 after my docter's appointment but the review from you makes me eager to put more up like NOW but I'm like leaving right now so :frown:

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Ok!! Back from ze docter!!! Moi has sinus Infection *Sniff* Well any way I just finished like screaming because I typed this but then It DELETED ITS SELF!!!! I was not very amused by that but Eh! I’ll type it again for vous!!!

`~CHAPTER 1 ~

Knock Knock Oh Kermie!! Moi is here!! I heard screaming from outside my door. As I dashed to get the door I heard her on the phone. Its sounded like she was talking to Janice. “Ok Janice! Moi made it to the theater! Moi will be back to our apartment at 11. N O RUNNING OFF WITH FLOYD!! Okay!! Kissey Kissey!!! Uh Huh Ok Erm Bye!!” I opened up the door and Miss Piggy said ‘Well, Mr. The Frog are you ready to leave? Uh Huh. Ok well the limo’s waiting. Who’s driving? Rowlf. Aguh Not again! Last time Rowlf drove us somewhere we almost got killed!!! Well, Kermie look on the bright side if we die we’ll die together…. I guess your right Well OBVIOUSLY!!! I chuckled That’s my Piggy always on her side…

Misskermie

Reaction score
^^
How cute.

Although... More dangerous than Rowlf would be Fozzie. :stick_out_tongue:

More please!

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Finally I can update

CHAPTER 2

*at the resturaunt*

Hello Welcome to Cralley's Where every meal is an adventure! How many 2 Yes. I replied. I took her out to eat at a place in Downtown Disney. "Kermie. Did you know that my dad proposed to my mom in this exact restuarant?"
No I did not! I said with a shock. Excuse me Piggy I'm going to use the restroom I said. In the bathroom I calmed my self down I think she wants me to go further. Do I want to go further I don't know!!!!!!!!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh great, Piggy freaked him out. LOL.
XD

More please!