Oh My God ... Millie Rocks!

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
My mom & I just returned from Broadway and seeing one of the greatest stage musicals ever: THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE! Have any of you seen it?

Definately up there with Miss Saigon and Les Miserables!

Oh, and we also saw RENT, and it's not very good. I have no idea why that show is so popular.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by trekkie1701E
My mom & I just returned from Broadway and seeing one of the greatest stage musicals ever: THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE! Have any of you seen it?

Definately up there with Miss Saigon and Les Miserables!

Oh, and we also saw RENT, and it's not very good. I have no idea why that show is so popular.
I've never seen it but I'm glad you liked it. However....I LOVE Rent! To each his (her) own I suppose...but man....I think you should see it again and give it another try!!:big_grin: :wink:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, the cast in this Broadway production have absolutely no chemistry, one of the leading men cannot act and the choreography is terrible! The people just run all over ... felt like I was watching an eigth grade production.

MILLIE is still 1000x better :big_grin: I am "definately" seeing the new touring production when it arrives here in April of next year!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I saw the touring Rent and they were fantastic. My friend saw them both and liked the touring cast better than the Broadway one too.