Oh No! Another Ebay Puppet!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wish my local fabric stores carried fur like that. I finally hadto buy a giant little girl's-like purple furry pillow from K-Mart just get the right type of fur and the right color. Good thing I bought when I did, because now they don't have those pillows anymore. At least right now, I don't need fur, because I'm not going to build another monster...now I'm going to build a little treefrog. Let me ask you this...do you build puppets for a living? Because if you don't, you should, you're great. There's one thing I don't understand though...I was looking at your new "How to Make Your Own Puppets" page, and the puppet, where your puppet's mouth was closed...I thought when you build a puppet, you build it with the mouth naturally open.

Keeermit

Reaction score
Im sure if you shop around you will be able to find a store with fur around you... buying fur pillows for fur is a very expensive way to do it, but atleast your'e not giving up..thats very cool! I don't make puppets for a living.. they are still only a hobby, i actually have a fulltime job i have to fit around my puppet making. Also most of the time i construct my puppets to have an open mouth when i scuplt them, but the jaw on that particular puppet was sewn on - which gave it enough movement. :smile: