ol' brown ears lyrics

ramiah

Reaction score
Does anyone have the lyrics to "you and I and George" from Rowlf's ol' brown ears album? Does this song appear in any videos or movies? Thanks for the help.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Here...

You and I and George
Went strolling through the park one day
And then, you held my hand
As if to say,
"I love you!"
Then we past a brooke
And George
Fell in and drowned himself
And floated
Out to sea...
Leaving you
Alo-hone with
Me!!!

That's not the exact way the words are presented, but, all the words in the right order are there.

The song, although with a different introduction than the one recorded for Ol' Brown Ears, comes from a UK skit from The Muppet Show. The song can also be found on the video Muppet Treasures (either that or it was Children's Songs and Stories. I can't remember.).

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

:sympathy:

Kermie Lover

Reaction score
Hey, if you don't have a copy of the song I have an mp3 of it if you want it.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I also have a number of mp3s from the o'l brown ears album. I think it is possible to encode lyrics with mp3s and you can get the lyrics to display whilst the song plays, im not sure how, it would be good to do this with all the muppet songs but a bit time consuming!

:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Joggy

Reaction score
ramiah said:
Does anyone have the lyrics to "you and I and George" from Rowlf's ol' brown ears album? Does this song appear in any videos or movies? Thanks for the help.
The song appears in the following productions:

The Muppet Show with Juliet Prowse (UK spot)
The Muppet Show with Phyllis George
Children's Songs and Stories with the Muppets video (same as Juliet Prowse episode)
The Muppets on Merv Griffin (a live version!)