1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Old Fan Art Search

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Gonzo14, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

Hopefully some of the older members here can help me out. I remember a few years ago someone posted a huge (or rather, really long) artwork of The Muppets/Sesame/Fraggle characters at a huge thanksgiving table eating dinner. I was trying to track it down, but can't find it anywhere. Anybody have any leads on where I can find this?

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yes... You're talking about perhaps the best-known and fondest remembered art piece from Vic Romano's Weekly Muppet Visuals art series. A lot of the character/member-specific avatars of us older members came from that artpiece, mine is probably that one itself since I haven't changed it since Phil helped me with that task.

Not sure if they're still available at this time, but you could ask Vic himself if he has any prints of that piece left to sell. Hope this helps.

3. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

Thanks!