Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
like the dawn of time....

and a big beauregard avatar hovers around

Sarah

SPOOKY!:eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
so, you just want a regular kermit then? just email me. :smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I have the picture I want to use. I'm just having trouble getting it downloaded here.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OH. Is it 64x64 pixels? Just email it to me if it isn't:

FoZzIe BeAr

If the pixels is right, then just follow the directions afront this thread!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay, but just to avoid confusion, I have the six avatars you sent me before. I just need your help in making it available for download.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OH.

Well, they are already marked at 64x64 pixels and all you should have to do is follow the instructions at the front of this thread.

Avatar Help: Need a picture next to your membername?
Due to the many new members and the frequent requests we get for avatar help, this discussion has been created and will be at the top of our "Website and Forum" folder. This thread is where you can request help with all aspects of your avatar.

You can add an avatar by clicking on the “user control panel” link above. Then, choose “edit options” and you can then upload an image from your hard drive to use with your account. Since linking images from free Web sites is increasingly difficult, we will host one image per member for free. The image should be a maximum of 64 by 64 pixels. If your image is too large or if you need help finding an image, please politely post in this discussion that you are needing avatar help. It's important that you not take an avatar of another forum member. Each picture is representative of a unique person.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I did exactly as you said, but they're still telling me that they won't accept it. That's why I posted here. Did you get my e-mail? I sent the image back to you, so you could help me with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.