Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
MuppetfraggleEX said:
Did anyone post how to get or make a moving avitar yet? Sorry if I missed it. LOL:embarrassed:
To make an animated avatar you need a program that can create animated GIF's. But for some unknown reason, Muppet Central stopped accepting animated Avatars. Old ones still work. Try to post a new one and it won't take.

Although Beauregard did post an animated one very recently and it took, while others failed.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
:O Extremely hot Floyd avatar. **Is jealous** Since christmas is over, I think I'll go back to my Floyd one. Then we can match, prawnie!!

Phantom

Reaction score
How is everyone getting such good quality at 64X64? I shrink mine down and they look crappy.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
You could also just find a photo/picture editing program and create a new 64x64 file and place it at like...300 pixels per sq. inch. That's what I've done a couple of times, and it's worked great! You shrink the picture, then place it over into the new file and it seems to make it look better! ..but again that might only work with some type of pictures.

So basically what they said.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've tried asking about this in other threads. I want a good picture of Bill the Bubble Guy from Muppets Tonight to go with my user name please. I have tried a google picture search and the results were abysmal. If anyone can help me you can contact me at martinj@aapt.net.au

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I've had my picture for so long, I forgot where I got it

Status
Not open for further replies.