Old Sesame Street Short

jbwhit

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP!! Old Sesame Street Short??

Hi Everyone! I'm hoping someone out there can remember an old sesame street short from the early 70's. It took place in a park I think with some kids running around, and the film would stop, go backwards, then go forward again. The kids would drink from a water fountain, and then the water would go backwards back into the spout, then forward again. It seemed that the kids would shout out "Stop", or "Go Backwards", and then whatever was being filmed would stop or go bacwards. It's as if they had the power to do these things, or at least that's what I remember when I was like 6 years old. This really stuck out in my head though, and have never seen it since. Also, there was some banjo music playing in the background that could have slo been played backwards. So, if anyone remembers this one, or knows where I can even get a video of it, that would be great!!! It would be cool to see this one again

John

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
This was shown on Noggin, in Unpaved episode #162. Many people taped it, so it exists. :smile: