Old Stick Puppet Gonzo

Gonzo

Reaction score
*sniff-sniff*

*sniiiiiiiiiifffffffff*

I think I smell someone who's OBSESSED!!!!!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
*sniff-sniff*

*sniiiiiiiiiifffffffff*

I think I smell someone who's OBSESSED!!!!!
That might have applied two decades ago...it's much more than that now^_^ j/k...naw, compared to a lot of the avid collectors out there, Im practically one of those 'Hey, who were those two old guys in the theatre?" varieties:wink:

Lunatic Daring

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

There was also a Yip Yip Sesame martian action figure/moon playset thing produced by Fisher Price(Tyco) in 1998.
*Sound of gong akin to when Cookie Monster finds out that people leave cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve*

I can NOT believe that this exists....clearly, I must have this. Any idea if it is still retailing anywhere, or is this an ebay search...oh man, must have. A friend of mine told me when she was a kid she had a Yip Yip puppet and 'couldn't find it', I agonize about that still...I just wanted to see the thing..(then plot a way to get it of course:stick_out_tongue:)

And I do in fact have the whole schleich pvc set, waldorf and statler included as well, i just thought once I saw them in stick puppet form....must be those dreams again :smile:

Thanks for the info!

Lunatic Daring

Reaction score
Hey, thanks Stryder! As is typical with me, I get over busy and ignore the important things in life, Muppet Central:stick_out_tongue: !

It's so hard to catch back up, so I am going to really try to stay on top of things this year, what with so many Muppet happenings and all!

*lunatic daring

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
reminds me..Lu and I are trying to get a muppet pub night together in toronto later in January (discussing it here and there in Other Topics at the palisdaes forum). You should come along!!

Lunatic Daring

Reaction score
Lu is actually my best friend in the world, so we will definitely chat about it!!! I wanted to do something like that too, so we should make a point of getting around to doing it! End of Jan should be cool!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I knew you guys were friends...actually, for a while I thought you were the same person (lu - lunatic..it's a close call) but I figured it out eventually :stick_out_tongue:

Oh yeah, anyone in the Toronto area who wants to get in on this is invited...email me at ltotstryder@yahoo.com and we'll keep you posted!! :smile:

Lunatic Daring

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
I knew you guys were friends...actually, for a while I thought you were the same person (lu - lunatic..it's a close call)
Wow, I am such the loser...I never put that together, it's just pure coincidence! Ha! We're going shopping today, I'll mention this! Looking forward to the night! We could do a separate post at some point so all Torontonians and surrounding area folks see it! It's *possible* that not all local fans will think to look under the category of "stick puppet gonzo" for a pub night :stick_out_tongue:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
what are you kidding me? That's the first thing I thought! Stick puppet gonzo = toronto pub night!! :stick_out_tongue::big_grin:

of course, I think Any topic = toronto pub night, so maybe it;'s just me :smile: