Older Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Then why don't I feel old? And who stole my cane?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
HEHE you ol' fool you have been sleeping for the past nine hours. No one ate your ice cream it melted in your lap. Now you got milkshake in your pockets.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Did someone say Rockets! :crazy:

BOOM! ahha aha ah ahhh

(Runs off with cane and ice cream)

Katzi428

Reaction score
HUH? KWITCHER MUMBLIN' YA OL' FOOLS!
OK..OK.....anyway I just noticed this thread,so I figured I'd re introduce myself. My user name is Katzi428,but that was a nickname given to me by my grandparents a long time ago. You can call me Kathy (or Kath..that works too!:smile:) I've been a fan of the Muppets ever since I started watching Sesame Street.My favorites are Prairie Dawn & Grover. (Rosita too,even though she didn't come out til my nieces started watching Sesame Street) My favorite Muppet Show Muppets are Kermit & The Swedish Chef (my apologies to those Scandanavians who are offended by the Chef)
I made a small reference to nieces a few sentences up. Got two of them.One's 10 (obviously not into Sesame Street anymore.She likes Miley Cyrus & Full House DVDs better) And I have a 3 year old niece who surprisingly doesn't really watch Sesame Street anymore. I also have a little nephew who's about 7 months old right now.He's a cutie! (in fact ALL the kids are cute! Yes..I know..I'm a biased aunt:wink:)
I live in Florida with my mom & my sister.Plus 1 dog & 4 cats.(I LOVE cats!The dog?No comment.)
So that's me.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Also just noticed this thread!

Hiya folks! I'm TogetherAgain, aka Toga (thus named by MrsPepper, I think), aka Lisa, aka the Intern over at The Muppet Mindset. A friend who had once been an MC member (but no longer is) recommended the site to me back in December of '04. I started lurking, fell in love with the muffining, and got addicted to a couple of fanfics that the authors kept forgetting to update. (Actually, one of them kept forgetting the story even existed, <cough cough> Beauregard <cough>.) By April of '05, I finally came up with a username and got up the guts to join so I could beg for my favorite stories.

That summer, I got up the nerve to start writing and posting fanfic stories of my own, and from there was somehow dubbed the Queen of Fanfiction. However, starting in 2006, I got into this nasty habit of abandoning fics without finishing them, and I haven't been reading many other people's stories either ... so I'm a very bad queen, but so far nobody's taken away my crown.

I'm really not around too much anymore ... college came and stole me away. But this is where I really learned how to be okay with my own insanity, so I'm quite fond of it.

My favorite Muppets are Robin, Rowlf, and Kermit, in that order. I've had Muppet Treasure Island memorized since second grade, and in fact started singing "Professional Pirate" at my prom ... and recited most of that movie over many lunch periods. (Got a lot of odd stares for that one.) Ironically, I didn't really like Sesame Street as a child ... but I'm making up for it now.

What? Doesn't EVERY college student have a Snuffy plush on their bed?