1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

On-line Quiz: What Muppet are you?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Buck-Beaver, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

2. leliebel

leliebel New Member

3. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Wouldn't you guess...

5. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

You are Rowlf. You are a loner, and love classical music, You can play the piano without opposable thumbs. Then again, you are just a Muppet. ALSO KNOWN AS: Ol' Brown Ears HOBBIES: Piano playing, punning, fetching. QUOTE: "My bark is worse than my bite, and my piano playing beats 'em both." FAVORITE MOVIE: "The Dogfather" FAVORITE COMPOSER: Poochini FAVORITE SONG: "I've Never Harmed An Onion, So Why Should They Make Me Cry?" :sympathy: :sympathy: :sympathy:
  6. Party_Animal

Party_Animal New Member

:halo: ANIMAL!!!!!
  7. jediX

jediX Active Member

:) Same as I got on the other "what Muppet are you" quiz.
  8. I M WOMBAT

I M WOMBAT New Member

Well...I didnt expect this, but.....the all knowing oracle has spoken.

You are Fozzie Bear. You are caring and love your friends as if they were family. For only they will put up with your stupid jokes. FAVORITE EXPRESSION: "Wocka! Wocka!" FAVORITE AUTHOR: Gags Beasley, comedy writer HOBBIES: Telling jokes, dodging tomatoes QUOTE: "Why did the chicken cross the road?" NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT: His joybuzzer, his whoopee cushion and Clyde, the rubber chicken.
  9. Kamit

Kamit New Member

I saw this when it made the round on the Live Journals.

I was very happy - I got Kermit. :)
  10. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

You are Gonzo the Great.
  11. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

:o

You are Fozzie Bear. You are caring and love your friends as if they were family. For only they will put up with your stupid jokes. FAVORITE EXPRESSION: "Wocka! Wocka!" FAVORITE AUTHOR: Gags Beasley, comedy writer HOBBIES: Telling jokes, dodging tomatoes QUOTE: "Why did the chicken cross the road?" NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT: His joybuzzer, his whoopee cushion and Clyde, the rubber chicken.
  12. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

I got Kermit. Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! :)
  13. Oh yeah I got my favorite Muppet! :concern: Oh yeah baby!
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

You are Kermit the Frog. You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you have a habit of waving your arms about maniacally. FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS: "Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and "Sheesh!" FAVORITE MOVIE: "How Green Was My Mother" LAST BOOK READ: "Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the Internet" HOBBIES: Sitting in the swamp playing banjo. QUOTE: "Hmm, my banjo is wet."

Proubly why I got Kermit. Love the little fellow. But I figured I wouldn't get Kermit but I did. Thanks and love Kemrit. :)
  15. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

I got Dr. Bunsen Honeydew...:confused:
  16. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

I got Janice :flirt:
  17. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

18. RubberDucky

RubberDucky New Member

Hmmm....apparently I am Rizzo the Rat. Who knew!?
  19. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Hey, I'm Kermit! Yaaaaay! (waves arms in the air)
  20. janicegroupie

janicegroupie New Member

Hi ho Kermit the Frog here! :)