On the ocean

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Here's another FloydxJanice oneshot to tide you over while I finish the new chapters of my other stories.

Dr. Teeth steered the boat over the sparkling blue water.
The band had rented the boat from one of Zoot's cousins for the day.
Zoot was sitting beside Animal who was constantly trying to bite the water droplets out of the air every time they flew at his face.
Below deck Floyd was laying on a couch while Janice sat at the table and strummed her guitar softly.
"Ya know this isn't at all as fun as I thought it would be." Floyd said. Janice laughed and set down her guitar. "Ooh I've always loved being on the ocean with the wind and all the little fishies and one time I saw these adorable little dolphins too." She said. Floyd smiled at her "You always have fun babe." He said. Janice walked over and sat on the edge on the couch. "Why don't you get up and like come up there with me?" She asked.
"Because it's more fun here with you." He replied. Janice sighed and rested a hand on his cheek.
Floyd wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.
Janice put her legs around his waist and laced her hands behind his neck. "We'll be back soon so let's go up there" She said gesturing to the staircase.
Floyd sighed and kissed her cheek "Where's the fun in that?"
He asked.
Janice laughed and kissed him swiftly before sitting up. "Fine you win." She said
Floyd laughed and tightened his arms around her waist. "We'll be back in ten minutes!" Dr. Teeth called.
Janice sighed and looked out the small window she could see the shore getting bigger and bigger.
She leaned back down and kissed Floyd's cheek. He slid one of his hands into her hair which was its usual silky and straight. Janice laughed and kissed him softly. Floyd dropped her hair letting it fall back behind her shoulders and put his arms back around her waist. Janice pulled back slightly, footsteps echoed overhead and the boat came to a slow stop.
"Man we're back already." Floyd said.
Janice laughed and sat up Floyd sat up and sighed "I thought you thought this was totally boring and all." Janice said
Floyd laughed and kissed her swiftly "This was boring." He replied.
Janice rolled off him and stood up
Floyd got up after her and took her hand. She lead him up the stairs. Dr. Teeth had docked the boat and was helping Zoot pull Animal off the boat. "There you two are I'd thought you guys fell overboard or somethin'" Dr. Teeth said.
"It's comforting to know how much you'd care if we had fallen overboard." Floyd replied helping Janice off the boat.

Later that night The Electric Mayhem returned to the boarding house. Janice and Floyd disappeared to one of their rooms while the rest of the band lounged around in the games room.
Floyd was with Janice in her room because the rest of the band Dr. Teeth and Animal especially had a habit of randomly walking into Floyd's room.
"So you'd go on the boat again?" Janice asked with a smile.
"Well maybe if you were there you make everything fun." Floyd said.
Janice wrapped her arms around his neck. "Oh you're like totally so charming." She said. Floyd smiled and kissed her cheek. "Aren't I always?" He asked with a grin.
Janice laughed "You sure are honey." She replied Floyd kissed her softly and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Janice!" Miss Piggy called from outside the door. Janice rolled her eyes and got up.
Miss Piggy was standing with her arms crossed over her chest. "Have you seen my Foo Foo?" She asked.
"Like no Piggy." Janice replied.
Miss Piggy sighed "Alright Floyd have you seem Foo Foo." Miss Piggy asked.
"No," Floyd replied Miss Piggy walked off and Janice walked back to Floyd. "I hate that pig." He said.
Janice laughed and kissed him. "I know you do honey." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
That was like so cool floyd<3janice! You are rully good! :flirt: You're like not the only one who is behind on fanfics. :sing:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
That was like so cool floyd<3janice! You are rully good! :flirt: You're like not the only one who is behind on fanfics. :sing:
Speaking of that, muppetfan, I have a new collection of FloydxJanice oneshots and drabbles up. The first three are done, if you wanna check it out. :wink: