One Last Request: The Muppets Celebration of 30 Years

DonMusicFan

Reaction score
Hi There~

I didn't get any replies last time I posted a similar question, but I'd like to try one last time if its ok. I'm simply trying to get a copy of The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years. I had it at one time when it first came out..however, it was lost and I haven't seen it in over 10 years. If anybody could please help me out I would be very grateful. Please contact me at smgrigal@hotmail.com Thanks again everybody!

!:eek: :confused:

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
If you're willing to wait...

I can get you a VHS copy but you'd have to wait a few months. All my tapes are back at my parent's house in Minnesota and I probably won't be home until Thanksgiving or Christmas. The tape quality might be suspect given it was recorded off the original airing almost 20 years ago, but the complete special is on there and definitely watchable. Anyway, I'd be glad to run you off a copy then especially since you're a fellow Minnesotan!!

DonMusicFan

Reaction score
Hey~

Alright! Somebody saw my desperate plea! Ha ha... Where from in Minnesota, Mumford? Great to hear from ya. Ya shure you becha!

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
DonMusicFan said:
Alright! Somebody saw my desperate plea! Ha ha... Where from in Minnesota, Mumford? Great to hear from ya. Ya shure you becha!
I'm from Cambridge originally and went to college in Duluth. Hopefully, I'll be able to move back after grad school. I'll drop you an e-mail soon to get your address, etc (unless you find somone who can get you the tapes sooner). Have a good weekend!!

DonMusicFan

Reaction score
Amazing Mumford said:
I'm from Cambridge originally and went to college in Duluth. Hopefully, I'll be able to move back after grad school. I'll drop you an e-mail soon to get your address, etc (unless you find somone who can get you the tapes sooner). Have a good weekend!!

Wow~

I used to live in Duluth too! I was born and raised in Virgina (Da Range)...and currently live in Apple Valley for work. Great to hear from ya....you becha! Have a good one!

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
DonMusicFan said:
Wow~

I used to live in Duluth too! I was born and raised in Virgina (Da Range)...and currently live in Apple Valley for work. Great to hear from ya....you becha! Have a good one!
Neat! I'm from Fort Frances, Ontario originally (directly across the border from International Falls, MN!)

later
eric

DonMusicFan

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
Neat! I'm from Fort Frances, Ontario originally (directly across the border from International Falls, MN!)

later
eric

Awesome~

Really a small world. I did some high school band trips up to Fort Frances. Beautiful area! Nice to hear from you!

Steven

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
DonMusicFan said:
Awesome~

Really a small world. I did some high school band trips up to Fort Frances. Beautiful area! Nice to hear from you!

Steven
I was in band (yeah, I'm a geek), I played percussion (still a drummer, in fact.) What did you play?

DonMusicFan

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
I was in band (yeah, I'm a geek), I played percussion (still a drummer, in fact.) What did you play?

Ba da bing---drummer here too. Mainly the quads. Played a little snare and some bass drum. Quads were the coolest! Rock on!

*This one time....at band camp....

Steven

jediX

Reaction score
I was the baritone section leader all four years of high school. Had to quit band though when I got into college since all the band groups conflicted w/ my schedule. :frown: