One Shot: Gone Forever

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
OK MY FIRST FIC IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(dedicated to Boston)

Today is the day, I'm running the Boston Marathon. You don't hear those 2 words often together,Miss Piggy and Marathon. My sweet little cousin Noah was lost and so was Kermit's niece Emilee. We were gonna run together but Kermit had just gotton knee surgery so he had to sit out, but Walter was running for him. ON YOUR MARK! GET SET! GO!!!! And we were off. I was in the lead up till maybe the 24th mile when BOOM! I was lost in a cloud of smoke . My arm was exploding in pain. I reached down to get the debris off of me but, my leg was gone. I couldn't stand the pain any longer and then BOOM! another bomb went off. This time Walter crawled over to me and said Miss Piggy? Yes Walter. I don't think I'm gonna make it. Seconds later Walter collapsed on the ground. His eyes rolled to the back of his head when I knew he was gone. I started to bawl. Because the thought hit me. That could've been Kermit. I eventually got my medical attention and they reattached my leg but I had lost a friend and family member forever.

Misskermie

Reaction score
It's nice that you dedicated a fic to the poor people in Boston.
Such a sad fic... :frown:
I have emotions. :stick_out_tongue:
Good job.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Hey, my dad's recovering from a knee surgery, too! He ran Boston a couple a years back, so yeah, I do have sympathy for such another Boston Massacre. :sympathy: A bit dramatic, but very moving, Piggy5260.