One thing I've JUST noticed...

SSLFan

Reaction score
So even though SST's last recent major set overhaul was back in 08' or so, I've just noticed that the steps in the arbor area were removed. Seriously, how I could I NOT notice that? :stick_out_tongue: And just a random question, does anyone even miss it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's one of the strangest things they changed... because not only are the steps gone, but so is the door to the attic, and there's also a window next to the double doors... what's up with all that?

SpinneyBigBird1

Reaction score
That's one of the strangest things they changed... because not only are the steps gone, but so is the door to the attic, and there's also a window next to the double doors... what's up with all that?
They moved to a MUCH smaller studio, and compromises had to be made. The steps were taken away, and I believe that's why it is just a garage again, not Gina's veterinary service or anything anymore. It doesn't need as much space.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm aware they're in a smaller studio now, but I don't see how that would effect the staircase to the carriage house, keep in mind, they've been in small studios before they moved to Kaufman.

cahuenga

Reaction score
I think they just updated the set, and it looks more realistic than before for me...but the stairs were such an integral element to the classic SS set.