Online stores still selling Lips

Reaction score
I would buy all my muppet figs at Eb games. Series 9 really screwed me up. I see series 9 with Pops, Fozzy, and Chef, but never with Lips. beside ebay any idea where I can get lips preferably in the white garb.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I must confess my first thought on seeing this thread was:

:smile: : "Wax lips?"

:sing: : "Oh man I just had 'um"

That Announcer

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
www.toywiz.com has White Lips for the low low price of $79.99!:eek: You'd find cheaper prices on e-bay.
If you really need a Lips, swing by Strange Adventures (in Halifax) and you can buy one of their remaining two (chase? I dunno) for the low, low, low price of 20 Canadian dollars. And I cannot do anything by which I send it out to you. If you really want it, consider emailing the store owner, Calum Johnson at his web page: www.strangeadventures.com.

That Announcer

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
If you really need a Lips, swing by Strange Adventures (in Halifax) and you can buy one of their remaining two (chase? I dunno) for the low, low, low price of 20 Canadian dollars. And I cannot do anything by which I send it out to you. If you really want it, consider emailing the store owner, Calum Johnson at his web page: www.strangeadventures.com.
UPDATE: Yup, just checked- their Lips is a silver variant Lips. I think Third Eye Blind here might have one as well. You would want to contact somebody else, as I can't help you. Try Callum, he could hook you up.

scooter289

Reaction score
sethmeisteroni said:
I would buy all my muppet figs at Eb games. Series 9 really screwed me up. I see series 9 with Pops, Fozzy, and Chef, but never with Lips. beside ebay any idea where I can get lips preferably in the white garb.
Well if you need to buy the whole set of Series 9 and you don't mind taking a chance of fate and such like that yu can go to www.amazingcomics.com and order the set of four and hope that you get a white sigature Lips. I ordered my set, took a chance and I ended up getting the signature Lips (the one I wanted). I'm just throwing the idea out there for you to use is all.