Only 1 year and 274 days till Star Wars: Episode three comes out

Beauregard

Reaction score
Are you guys looking forward to this as much as me? Have any of you been to www.supershadow.com ? It is a really great site about this, you should visit it. Well, I can't think what else to say right now except heres to Chewie's return.

Count Von Beauregard

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I am looking forward to it, but I suspect it's going to be very depressing. This is the part where pretty much everything goes wrong and Annakin becomes Darth Vader. It doesn't sound like a very fun movie. I hope it isn't all quite as bleak as that...
Erin

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
speaking of star wars, have you guys seen triumph the dog when he visites the showing of attack of the clones? basically he interviews people and makes fun of them and stuff, but it's all in good fun and it's really funny. check it out if you have kazaa and can download it.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, I havn't seen that, and no, I don't think it is going to be all depressing.

I know that the twins are born at the end, Chewie is in the film, JaJa isn't killed, and various other bits and pieces. I have heard that there are going to be about five lightsaber battles and that it is going to have the most spectacular special effects ever, aparently the CG effects are going to be so good they look like photos.

Count Von Beauregard

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
lets just hope that the special effects don't ruin the movie. in my opinion lucas seems to have more special effects than are needed.

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
lets just hope that the special effects don't ruin the movie. in my opinion lucas seems to have more special effects than are needed.

ryan
I agree. I was disappointed in Attack of the Clones. There were special effects everywhere, but I couldn't make much sense of the plot and didn't care enough about the main characters.
Erin

electricmayhem

Reaction score
How very odd that you should post this today as I was just watching Episode 2 this morning:smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I agree. I was disappointed in Attack of the Clones. There were special effects everywhere

I too have been very disappointed by Episodes 1 and 2. I especially agree about the special effects. I just don't like all the computer animated stuff in these movies, in my opinion it looks really fake. But I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan so I love seeing the storyline played out and for that reason I'm looking forward to seeing Episode 3. I really like the stories that come after Return of the Jedi and I'd love to see those as movies but not without Mark, Harrison and Carrie and not with so many computer animated things.

Beauregard

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
I really like the stories that come after Return of the Jedi and I'd love to see those as movies but not without Mark, Harrison and Carrie and not with so many computer animated things.
Those I don't think you are EVER going to see, Lucases next prodject is re-makeing the original three with totally computor animation.

I think that Ep 1 is my favorite, Ep 2 was ruined by having Anacin in it, Ep 3 looks like it is shapping up to be really good. Though it will be sad as Windu, my favorite jedi will die in a blaze of glory. :cry:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Those I don't think you are EVER going to see, Lucases next prodject is re-makeing the original three with totally computor animation.
:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!! And I SOO love the first 3...Now George is gonna ruin it for me....CURSE YOU, GEORGE LUCAS!!! Curse you, and your bizarre obsession with computer animation!!!!!
*Curls up in a corner to weep* :cry:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*evil laughter* Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

But seriously, that is pretty much the general reaction to that fact Manda, you are not the first to say that. I say just wait and see how it turns out. He is hoping that by the time he does it it won't 'look' computor animated.

BUT he isn't going to leave them looking the same either.