Oops

MrsPepper

Reaction score
maniacal muppet said:
Oh thanks I thought it was a "members only" club:smile:. It's not really a true injury story but a story that involves me geting hurt:smirk:. Well first you have to know, I used to share a bedroom with my little brother and my mom used to sleep in the same bed as him (because he was young and scared of the dark) and my mom and dad's room was across the hall. One night I was watching a video, it was like 12 o'clock and everyone was asleep, and the video ended. I got up to rewind it and for the tv in that room, you had to hold down the rewind button. I'm standing there rewinding it and my eyelids are getting heavier, and heavier, and then..... BAM! I fell asleep while standing up and hit my head on a nearby heater. My mom falls out of the bed, my dad comes running in yelling "Austin, are you alright?!?" and all I said was "what happened?". I didn't even realive that I had hit my head but I didn't suffer any injury.... except for the throbbing in my head the next day.
Ouch! ><

By the way nothing at muppet central is a members only club! Post away my friend. :smile:

bunsenhoneydew

Reaction score
I don't want her, you can have her, she's too fat for me

I was in a play in college when I had my ankle sprained for me. My fellow cast member was supposed to pick me up, run off stage with me, and then set me down. ...so he picked me up, ran off stage, the lights when out waaaayy too soon, he tripped and threw me into prop bed waiting to go on set. Now had he thrown me ONTO the bed, I would have been fine. I was flung into the sideboards and my foot bent under me. He was really sweet and caring about it too....it was all 'The lights went off! It wasn't my fault!' and 'If you weren't so heavy this never would have happened.' Ahhh, my glory days.:eek:

RedDragon

Reaction score
Ouch! My goodness that sound painful.

Well my prediction about the rock wall came true...There I was climbing the wall and I'm ready to come back down, right? Well I guess there was slack in the rope or something, because when I let go I went flying away from the wall, spinning around, and slaming back into it nearly hitting another climber in the process...I glazed my elbow and was alittle shaken up, because I'm afraid of heights...Then alittle while later I'm climbing again and the same thing happens, but that time I was able to brace myself before I got hurt...

Also I was outside doing a lab for Physics, it was muddy and I was running around. I slipped and fell on my butt...It didn't hurt, but I had braced myself with the arm I broke freshman year...It was pretty sore the rest of the day and I had to walk around school with mud all over the seat of my pants...