Original Muppet Movie Car needs repair

Puckrox

Reaction score
So, I guess the major question is this:

If I were to start something, would people actually send money to me that I would, in the end, send to the museum to get the car fixed?

If the answer is yes, I figure I can probably contact the museum to let them know this is happening. Maybe make a video on youtube to support it? Reach out to my followers on my Muppet blog? Get the word out on MC Forums and Tough Pigs? I dunno, it sounds plausible... I just need to know if you all would be in on it.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I'm just surprised that there is a studebaker museum

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Okay, I have donated my $10; it's your turn. YOUR TURN!! (Ha ha, this means YOU, whoever is reading this).

Got this from the museum on Facebook:

Studebaker National Museum
You may donate online by visiting our website: http://www.studebakermuseum.org/p/donations/make-a-donation/ Keep the category at General Donation. When you proceed through checkout, at the end there is an area for comments. In the comment ...area, please say that it is for the Muppet Car. If you would rather send in a check, you may send it to the Studebaker National Museum, 201 S. Chapin St., South Bend, IN 46601 Make sure you note on the check that the donation is for the Muppet Car. Thank you!

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Come on everyone! We can do this! If we all donate just a little bit, we'll be there in no time at all. We only have to donate less than the cost of a Muppet DVD or a ticket to see The Muppets.