Original Muppet Show Fan Club Items

doc hopper

Reaction score
desperately searching for original items from the original muppet show fan club. i have the original certificate and button but am searching for a copy of the newsletter and specifically, the LITTLE BLUE PLASTIC RECORD!

anyone have any ideas of where i can get these items? i'll even take copies.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Glad you like it :smile: You're exactly the type I wanted to make this available for :excited:

doc hopper

Reaction score
scarecroe said:
Glad you like it :smile: You're exactly the type I wanted to make this available for :excited:
you have no idea what kind of service you've provided here. seriously, i remember every line from the original record (which i somehow lost over the years) and now, here i am 20 something years later and listening to my poor lost FAN CLUB record as an MP3 on my computer!

thanks so much for your response and the great website (i've bookmarked it)!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Plenty more coming in future updates, so stay tuned :smile:

rosends

Reaction score
blue plastic

I know your message was old, and I have no way of contacting you, but I have the blue plastic muppet record. (It is actually a 33 in 45 size, almost an EP) No sleeve and a bit of indentation damage but looks playable.
Email me for any more info.

doc hopper

Reaction score
rosends said:
I know your message was old, and I have no way of contacting you, but I have the blue plastic muppet record. (It is actually a 33 in 45 size, almost an EP) No sleeve and a bit of indentation damage but looks playable.
Email me for any more info.
hey! yeah - i'd be interested in contacting you about the record but have no way of emailing you. your profile doesn't allow me to.

so how should we do this?