Orlando and the Muppets- Summer '08

christyb

Reaction score
Beau my friend that disturbs me. But I'm too busy thinking of the Johnny Depp double, and the Harrison Ford double and the Ron Stoppable actor....What? The guy with blonde hair dressed as him did look very nice and oooo that guide on the great movie ride....this has been a very good vacation. :stick_out_tongue: Anyways in seriousness I'm working on my Muppet section for the podcast Here's what to look forward too

1)How much to you spot the Muppets in the parks? (I have only one left Animal Kingdom)

2) How to Muppet pintrade? (Yes it is different!)

3) Tips if you are going to Disney. (Helpful hints my family found out the hard way)

4) Pictures of my muppet Merchandise and MV3D (well until I turned off my camera) and thoughts on it.

5) Things not to miss that aren't muppet related.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Locks Bo in his closet again. Nobody disturbs my sister!
*Huggles to Christy.

So that's why this week's episode hasn't been posted for downloading yet? Hmm... Can't wait to listen to everything. And hey, you could've always filmed the message from Mother Moppet outside the ride or in the themed built cue.

Wait... They have actors for Ron Stoppable? Whazabout Kim? Wonder if any other series characters are represented down there.
*Goes crazy with crossover fic possibilities.

Come back safe to us Christy, we all miss yoooooou!
:super:

christyb

Reaction score
Yes there is a Kim but I wasn't checking her out. :stick_out_tongue: The Orlando special isn't a part of this weeks Muppetcast. I think it's next weeks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. Actually, it might be later since next week's is the Muppet Movie spectacular. BTW: What does KP normally look like, physically and wardrobe wise? You can PM me if this is muffining the thread.
*Offers sis a muffin.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Muffining? You, my friend, never! Which reminds me...I rather fancy a muffin myself...

I'm sorry for wondering in here making nonsencial remarks...

...was there any point in this post? Wait and see, my friends, wait and see.

Bea:zany:{Remarkably tired for ten in the morning...}regard

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves a muffin and blanket for Bo. Hopefully, he'll know to eat the muffin and drape the blanket over himself and not the other way around. Though, with all the talk of a fuzzy and blue monster this last weekend, it does make that blanket awfully appetizing.
:hungry: :insatiable:

christyb

Reaction score
That's right. Sorry I'm getting my weeks mixed up. It's after the muppet movie spectacular. If anyone is headed to Disneyworld and wants my info early email me at christybondurant@(delete)gmail.com. Now, Count Kim Possible's wardrobe is green army looking pants and a black shirt (when she is on a mission) other wise it's any normal everyday wear or her cheerleading uniform. Yes I watch the show occasionally. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Christy. Hope you had a great time. So... What loot'd ya get? There's a POTC Kermit pin, but it's only at Disneyland. There are rides that were added after 1991 I've never been on... Would love to go back and explore the whole thing all over again.
*Big carrot cake muffin for sis.

christyb

Reaction score
I've snatched pins like crazy and have a lanyard full of em. Some from 2006 and Some are this years. Guys Muppetpins are hard! But that's all I shall tell until the podcast. I bought a t-shirt of Kermit at the Muppetvision store, a book of sheet music, an animal decal for my car (which is named baby animal). A kermit wristbag, and a wallet that hurts. :stick_out_tongue: Disneyworld has been great and my longest wait time has been half an hour. Not bad huh? I'm working on my script and audio for the podcast now actually and will have it to Steve along with pictures of my loot and whatever loot I've found that I didn't buy. I'd love a POTC pin of Kermit. I shall keep my eye out for it. It might pop up on a cast lanyard...albeit I'm outta pins ta trade. I shall hafta fix that.